Now
No matter what I'm doing
All feel no mood
Do what also no mood
Speak no mood
Study no mood
Think also scare think too much
Sleep also can't sleep well
Sleeping in the mid night also will wake up to go toilet
Online also bored
No people online
Walk also no mood
Need spend money
Walk alone also no mood because no friends accompany me
Start from 4th day of CNY just can stay at home
Because no place can visit
Gamble won money initially but lose at the end
Feel remorse because I can quit from the game earlier
Everyday waiting my hand phone ring
Either sms or call
But very less
Just received some forward messages
Is it I missing someone
Or what?
Why I still thinking of some useless things?
Cant just myself
make my life more meaningful?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
29.01.2009
5.37pm
No matter what I'm doing
All feel no mood
Do what also no mood
Speak no mood
Study no mood
Think also scare think too much
Sleep also can't sleep well
Sleeping in the mid night also will wake up to go toilet
Online also bored
No people online
Walk also no mood
Need spend money
Walk alone also no mood because no friends accompany me
Start from 4th day of CNY just can stay at home
Because no place can visit
Gamble won money initially but lose at the end
Feel remorse because I can quit from the game earlier
Everyday waiting my hand phone ring
Either sms or call
But very less
Just received some forward messages
Is it I missing someone
Or what?
Why I still thinking of some useless things?
Cant just myself
make my life more meaningful?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
29.01.2009
5.37pm



No comments:
Post a Comment